At ABC Customs Brokers, we work hard at keeping it simple. For all of your U.S. customs brokerage requirements, we are proud to offer the services of our affiliate U.S. customs brokerage company, Pacific Customs Brokers Inc.
Unlike other customs brokers, Pacific Customs Brokers Inc. is able to offer an array of services that will fulfill all of your cross-border shipping requirements. Their commitment to priority service will ensure that your shipments are handled professionally and promptly. They aim to exceed their client's expectations by providing exceptional services, strategic solutions, and unmatched client satisfaction 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get a Quote Ask a Question
Questions about international trade?
In the current business climate of border protection and tighter security, Customs regulations change all the time. Pacific Customs Brokers team of professionals can work with you to navigate the complex trade issues the affect importers and exporters every day.
Pacific's Consulting Services include:
- Tariff Classification Analysis
- NAFTA Maintenance
- Appeals, Refunds, Duty Drawback, Duty Recovery, and Duty Remission
- Customs Rulings
- Customs Verification Audit Preparation
The benefits to your company from establishing a solid supply chain include:
- Lower costs by minimizing border delays
- Reduced exposure to potential liability
Pacific Customs Brokers Inc. can also walk you through the paperwork requirements to ensure your company receives the full benefits of international trade agreements negotiated by the Canadian and U.S. governments.
Pacific offers pre-posted seminars to keep you informed of changes with Customs and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. They can also build and facilitate a workshop or seminar agenda to suit your specific needs, whether it be for:
- A private or public company
- An industry association
- A networking club or group
- A government agency or department
Pacific Customs Brokers Inc. will quote a flat or hourly fee for services provided, depending on:
- Complexity of the Consulting Services Required
- The amount and seniority/certification/licensing level of labor hours required by Pacific Customs Brokers Inc.
- The opportunity for on-going business or an on-going business relationship
Whether you are just starting out or have an existing business, the experienced staff at Pacific Customs Brokers Inc. can assist you, or refer you to industry professionals. They are here to help guide you through the fast paced world of International Trade.
Contact us toll-free: 888.432.5403