Need Customs Brokerage, Freight Forwarding or Warehousing Services?Request a quote or
Speak with our Client Services Team »
ABC Customs Brokers has vast list of clients involved in the importation of textiles of all varieties. Many of these clients import highly specialized garments for specific industries or trades. ABC Customs Brokers has developed expertise in assisting companies and suppliers with helpful advice on how to best import textiles entering Canada. Some of the issues a textile importer might experience:
- Assumptions that North American made textiles are eligible for NAFTA when they are not.
- Understanding the importers' responsibility when NAFTA eligibility is declared by the North American shipper of goods into Canada.
- Being unprepared for the high duty rates on textiles imported from overseas.
- Textile labeling requirements
- Incomplete or unclear documentation.
Contact Us for Textile Shipments
ABC Customs Brokers will use our focused expertise in the Textile Industry to work with your company to reduce service delays at all border ports, airports and seaports. The following services can be provided by ABC Customs Brokers to ensure exceptional customs brokerage services are received:
- A skilled team of Licensed Customs Brokers who are well versed in all aspects of the Textile Industry.
- Experts on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) ensuring your company's compliance and lowest possible government fees.
- Educational seminars and workshops directed at teaching importers customs compliance, thus reducing any penalties and fines issued by Canada Border Services Agency and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Freight Services to assist with planning the transportation by sea, truck or air.
ABC Customs Brokers has a list of clients involved in the textile industry which include:
- Clothing retailers
- Specialty item importers
- Promotional companies
- Wholesalers and value added manufacturers