ABC Customs Brokers is well-equipped to provide your company with exceptional customs brokerage services in the mining industry. With such a flourishing mining industry in Canada, ABC has developed expertise in assisting mine operators and suppliers with helpful advice on how best to handle mining equipment when it enters Canada. Often times, mining companies or suppliers importing equipment or machinery, experience delays in customs clearance due to:
- Problems with Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) due to the requirement for steam cleaning.
- Problems with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection 72 hour rule for exporting vehicles.
- Questions as to the process for re-export of the equipment
- Incomplete or unclear documentation.
Contact Us for Mining Shipments
ABC Customs Brokers will use our focused expertise in the Mining Industry to work with your company to reduce service delays at all border ports, airports and seaports. The following services can be provided by ABC Customs Brokers to ensure exceptional customs brokerage services are received:
- Daily interaction with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) to ensure the most up-to-date accuracy of information.
- United States Licensed Customs Brokers on staff who work with our Canadian vehicle Import Specialists.
- Experts on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) ensuring your company's compliance and lowest possible government fees.
- Educational seminars and workshops to assist you and your staff of understanding Canadian and U.S. Customs rules and regulations.
- Freight Services to assist with equipment, machinery, infrastructure relocation.
ABC Customs Brokers has a vast list of clients involved in the Mining Industry to include:
- Engineering Companies
- Drilling companies
- Northern Mine operators
- Machinery suppliers, retailers and wholesalers
- Mining Logistics Planners
- Auction houses