Need Customs Brokerage, Freight Forwarding or Warehousing Services?Request a quote or
Speak with our Client Services Team »
With over 55 year roots in the Agriculture Industry, ABC Customs Brokers is well-equipped to provide your company exceptional customs brokerage services. Often times, companies or farmers importing agriculture or machinery, experience delays in customs clearance due to:
- Problems with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) due to the requirement for steam cleaning.
- Problems with the U.S. Customs & Border Protection 72 hour rule for exporting vehicles.
- For complete or unclear documentation.
Contact Us for Agricultural Shipments
ABC Customs Brokers will use our focused expertise in the Agriculture Industry to work with your company to reduce service delays at all border ports, airports and seaports. The following services can be provided by ABC Customs Brokers to ensure exceptional customs brokerage services are received:
- Daily interaction with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) to ensure the most up-to-date accuracy of information.
- United States Licensed Customs Brokers on staff who work with our Canadian vehicle Import Specialists.
- Experts on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) ensuring your company's compliance and lowest possible government fees.
- Educational seminars and workshops to assist you and your staff of understanding Canadian and U.S. Customs rules and regulations.
- Freight Services to assist with equipment, machinery, infrastructure relocation.
ABC Customs Brokers has a vast list of clients involved in the Agriculture Industry to include:
- Farm owners
- Machinery importers, retailers and wholesalers
- Greenhouse operators
- Soil enhancements (fertilizer and chemical) importers
- Auction houses