ABC Customs Brokers will customize a seminar or workshop designed to suit the specific industry needs of a particular paying client. Experienced and licensed customs brokers will deliver information on a variety of international trade topics, and will provide the newest updates from a variety of government agencies in a very practical format.
ABC Customs Brokers can customize/design a webinar or seminar to suite the needs of a specific industry. Our experienced licensed Canadian and U.S. customs brokers can present information in a very practical format on a variety of international trade topics, and keep you up to-date on government agencies/departments regulations.
We deliver seminars and webinars to:
- Public and private companies
- Privately held companies
- National Credit Management Associations
- Government agencies/departments
- International trade associations
- Transportation industries
Topics we can cover in a seminar or workshop format include:
- General Customs compliance
- Harmonized System Tariff Classification
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- Responsibilities of the importer of record
- Getting started with importing
- Advanced Customs Compliance
- Preparing for a Customs audit/assessment
For more information, please contact us or email [email protected] to discuss your webinar or seminar needs.
Ask About Customized Education