« Back to Seminar List
Clicking the Register Now button will redirect to www.pcb.ca for online registration.
Learn the Basics of Importing into Canada
Type: Online webinar series
Name: Canadian Importing for Beginners
Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am PT
Place: Online from any computer or mobile device
Fee: $57 CAD plus GST (per attendee) *Discounted fee of $107 if combined with US Importing for Beginners.
Are you new to importing into Canada and wondering what documents you need for Canada Customs? This 60-minute webinar will provide you a quick and easy to follow introduction to the Canadian import process. We will cover the parties involved in the supply chain, basic compliance considerations prior to importing, common entry types, free trade agreement eligibility, a brief overview of how to accurately complete documentation, monetary penalties and more.
- Parties involved
- Considerations prior to importing
- Tariff classification and its impact
- Free trade agreements
- The customs release process
- Entry types
- Documentation requirements
- Methods of valuation
- Risks of non-compliance
- What are the first steps of importing into Canada?
- How to import into Canada?
- How to export to Canada?
- What documents do I need to import into Canada?
- What do I need to know?
- What is my responsibility as the importer?
- What are the roles and responsibilities?
Who Should Attend
Logistics staff of:
- Companies considering importing
- Companies recently started importing
- Companies importing with new staff
- Anyone involved in the import process
Have questions or comments about this course? 888.432.5403 or email us today.