Questions about international trade?
In the current business climate of border protection and tighter security, Customs regulations change all the time. Our team of professionals can work can work with you to navigate the complex trade issues that affect importers and exporters every day.
Our Consulting Services include:
- Tariff Classification Analysis
- NAFTA Maintenance
- Appeals, Refunds, Duty Drawback, Duty Recovery, and Duty Remission
- Customs Rulings
- Customs Verification Audit Preparation
- GST Consulting
The benefits to your company from establishing a solid supply chain include:
- Lower costs by minimizing border delays
- Reduced exposure to potential liability
We can also walk you through the paperwork requirements to ensure your company receives the full benefits of international trade agreements negotiated by the Canadian and U.S. governments.
Get a Quote
Ask a Question
We offer pre-posted seminars to keep you informed of changes with Customs and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. ABC Customs Brokers will also build and facilitate a workshop or seminar agenda to suit your specific needs, whether it be for:
- A private or public company
- An industry association
- A networking club or group
- A government agency or department
Please complete our General Enquiries form and a representative from our Client Services Team will respond in a timely manner.
ABC Customs Brokers will quote a flat or hourly fee for services provided, depending on:
- Complexity of the Consulting Services Required
- The amount and seniority/certification/licensing level of labor hours required by ABC Customs Brokers
- The opportunity for on-going business or an on-going business relationship
Whether you are just starting out or have an existing business, our experienced people at ABC Customs Brokers can assist you, or refer you to industry professionals. We are here to help guide you through the fast paced world of International Trade. Let us show you how.